Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Director of Nursing for our clients based in Kerry.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents.
- Supervising, training, recruiting and reviewing all nursing staff, maintaining high standards of care throughout the premises.
- Overseeing the facility and responsible for all departments to include financial reporting and budgeting.
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures etc.
- Managing patients’ data and medical records, interacting with doctors, patients and family members etc.
- Have a minimum of 3 Years experience as Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) within a nursing home essential
- Bachelors in Nursing, Masters in Nursing Management advantageous and preferred
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills, excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer Literate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Highly Competitive Salary of up to €75,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 3 year’s Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
We Get People,
Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com