Red Chair Medical Recruitment are recruiting for a Cardiac Physiologist to join a hospital in Munster. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic team environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Patient care is maintained to a high standard at all times.
• To perform, conduct, and support a range of cardiac investigations.
• Demonstrable commitment to Quality and Patient Safety.
• Ensure the delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient patient care by monitoring
and evaluating the patient care processes.
• To practice within and support Values, policies and procedures.
Posses one of the following:
• BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology
• BSc in Clinical Measurement from Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin)
• Equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
• Certificate in Medical Physics and Psychological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology
• 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
• Strong clinical knowledge and ability to perform all duties with this senior role.
• Annual registration in the relevant division of the register maintained by AHP
We are happy to talk to you further if you require any more information. Please call 064 667 0001 and ask for Abi or send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org