I am currently looking to hire an experienced Doctor to join our global leading client in the luxury Cruise line industry.
- Provide medical services to guests and crew members.
- Manage the supply budget and medication onboard.
- Manage daily operations of the clinic.
- Provide first aid instructions if required.
- Two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
- Minimum three years clinical experience in Acute care setting, after completion of a recognized medical training programme.
- Minimum one-year practical experience in advanced Cardiac life support.
- Minimum one-year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions.
- Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (not applicable for US/ Canadian citizens)
- Fluency in English.
- Commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period.
- Travel the world onboard a luxury ship
- Onboard meals
- Crew gym
- Own cabin
This is an opportunity that enables you to travel the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you feel you are the right person for the job and are interested in a trip around the world then apply today!
Want more infromation? Talk to Tiannagh at email@example.com for more information.