Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
- Providing nursing services to all at sea employees and guests.
- Help manage the daily operations of the clinic.
- Providing first aid instructions if needed.
- Must have a valid accredited Registered Nursing license.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an RN post-graduation.
- Minimum 1-year practical experience in advanced cardiac life support.
- Minimum 1 year experience in coronary care/ emergency or Intensive care units.
- Minimum 1 year experience performing basic life support.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Valid passport
- Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Computer literate
- Electronic health records experience (preferred)
- Fluency in English, both conversational and technical Outstanding communication skills
- A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly or call 064 662 2007 for more information.