Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Staff Nurse for one of our clients based in Co. Cork. Your main responsibilities will be to work with a team of nurses in the everyday care of the patients whilst maintaining a strong care centred approach.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing essential for this role
- Registered Nurse in Ireland and Bachelors in Nursing
- Experience in the everyday care of the elderly a distinct advantage
- Have a strong compassionate approach to both residents and families
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude, Flexible, The ability to work within a team and be courteous and helpful to residents, relatives and visitors.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €19.00 – €21.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Accommodation is provided at a cost of €300 per month
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Plan
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.