Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Staff Nurse for one of our clients based in Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibility will be to provide excellent everyday care to patients and their needs whilst remaining professional and compassionate with patients and their visitors. You will also be responsible to work with a team of nurses in the everyday care of the patients whilst maintaining a strong care centred approach.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing essential for this role
- Registered Nurse in Ireland and Bachelors in Nursing
- Experience in care of the elderly a distinct advantage
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude, Flexible, The ability to work within a team and be courteous and helpful to residents, relatives and visitors.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €19.00 – €21.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Plan
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.