Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experience Assistant Director of Nursing for one of our clients based in Co. Kerry
Your main responsibility will be to assist the director of nursing in the daily management of the nursing home whilst maintaining strong team management skills with the staff.
- 2-3 years experience as an ADON or CNM essential for this role
- Must be a registered nurse (on, or eligible to be on, the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Computer literate with excellent communication, organisation, leadership and time management skills
- Have a pro active approach to difficult situations and problem solving skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €55,000 rising to €60,000 after probation period
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Plan
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.