We are presently recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for our clients in North Kerry. You will be responsible for all aspects of care and operation of Staff and residents in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and standards published by the
Health Information and Quality Authority. Reporting to the Director of Nursing (PIC), you will be required to provide and manage a professional care and nursing service while actively contributing to the development of the Nursing Home, its residents and staff.
Responsibilities, qualifications and experiences:
- Must be a registered nurse, on, or eligible to be on, the live register of nurses maintained by the NMBI.
- Must have 3 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Must possess (within the last 2 years) a minimum of 1 years management/supervisory experience specifically of caring for the older person.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives/visitors, employees, management GPs, hospitals, HSE, HIQA
- Post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care highly desirable
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent will be an advantage. In the absence of such a qualification, You will be required to undertake such training.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €50 -€55,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.