We are presently recruiting for a Deli Assistant for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. The Ideal Candidate will be HACCP trained, have one year previous experience and excel in providing an exceptional standard of customer care to new and existing customers.
- To communicate with the customers in an effective and welcoming manner
- Ensure products are served to customers in line with Food Hygiene Requirements
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Ensure Deli area and equipment is maintained to the required level of Hygiene ensuring cleaning is carried out as per Food Hygiene Policy
- Check stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure product is stored and displayed in line with food hygiene policy and merchandising policy
- Ensure food hygiene practices are complied with in line with HACCP regulations
- Check temperatures in the Deli area ensuring they are compliant with HACCP regulations
- Monitor Critical Control Points
Good attention to detail, Knowledge of Food Hygiene are essential requirements.
This is a full time permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation. For full information please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us on 064 66 22007.