We are hiring a Customer Support Representative for our client in Co Kerry. This role is ideal for candidates with an interest in technology or prior client/customer support experience, including ticketing and problem-solving. Please note that this role requires rotational shifts from 7 AM to 10 PM on a weekly basis.
- Previous Call Centre experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices.
- Experience with Windows 10.
- Understanding of MS Office applications/O365.
- Troubleshooting Hardware (Lenovo desktops / MS Surface devices).
- Knowledge of Apple Mac/iPad a plus.
- Citrix environment and Lotus Notes database structure/usage a plus.
- Fast learner with good logical thinking.
- Strong investigative and reporting skills.
- Ability to learn, apply, and retain large volume of information.
- Flexibility in working hours when required.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high work standards.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills with ability to suggest improvements and workarounds.
- Passion for IT and ability to articulate interest and/or experience in the field.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com