We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Windows Server Support team. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with cutting edge technology on a daily basis. As part of our Support team in Tralee you would be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Server and related infrastructure Environment throughout the EMEA and Americas regions. Candidates will be required to participate in a shift rota.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Technical Skills Required
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Windows 7/10 Administration
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, Update Manager, vMotion
Technical Skills Desirable
- Scripting Languages: PowerShell etc.
- Citrix: XenApp/XenDesktop, PVS, AppSense
- Symantec NetBackup/Rubrik
- CISCO: UCS Blade Chassis and FI
- Storage: SAN technologies, Fibre-channel, iSCSI, WWN
- Microsoft SCCM 2012
- Microsoft SCOM 2012
- Office 365
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Good understanding of Windows infrastructures (including 2012,2016,2019)
- Experience of managing virtualised infrastructure
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com
Comments are closed.