Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Concierge Executive for one of our clients, a well established hotel and golf club based in Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that guests have a memorable experience by liaising with them from start to finish of their stay. You will be responsible for communicating, scheduling, administration, organising itineraries for golf courses and tee times , transportation and meeting and greeting all club members. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the team at a prestigious golf club conducting yourself in a hospitable, hands-on professional and friendly manner.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a concierge or hotel guest relations role within 4 star or 5 star hotel is essential for this role.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure whilst maintaining a key eye to detail.
- Provide exceptional customer service to enhance the experience to club members and guests throughout the duration of their stay.
- To be well presented with a polite and professional manner.
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as this role includes mornings, evenings and weekends. Hours are predominantly on a rotating shift basis working either 7AM – 3.30PM or 11.30AM – 8PM working 5 days per week
- Passion or interest in golf and playing golf considered a distinct advantage
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €32,000 – €35,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Annual performance based bonus of up to 25% of the annual salary
- Free Parking, Meals on Duty, Access to Golf Course and Facilities
- Accommodation can be provided if needed for small supplement per week
- Other benefits to be discussed in interview.
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.