Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Bar & Restaurant Supervisor for one of our clients in Ballyvourney, Co. Cork.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the Managers with the everyday management, running and service of a busy bar. You will work as part of a team ensuring exceptional customer service to customers of a very well established business popular with locals and tourists alike with a fantastic reputation for food and service.
- 2-3 Years Bar Supervisor experience in a busy bar environment
- Excellent Communication, Customer Service, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible with working 5 days per week / 40 hours which will include mornings, days, nights and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €30,000 per year dependent on experience
- Free Parking and Meals on site when working
- Accommodation can be provided as part of the package if needed
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call Liam on 064 662 2007 to discuss further