Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Bar Supervisor for one of our clients, a bar & restaurant based in Killarney, Co. Kerry
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the managers with the everyday management, running and service of a busy bar and restaurant. You will work as part of a team ensuring exceptional customer service to customers of a very well established business popular with locals and tourists alike with a fantastic reputation for food and service.
- 2-3 years Bar Supervisor experience in a busy bar and restaurant with a strong customer focused approach is essential
- Experience with a variety of cocktails beers and wines is considered a distinct advantage for this role
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Customer Service, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage and work within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible with working 5 days per week / 40 hours which will include mornings, days, nights and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive hourly rate of €15.00 – €16.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Progression opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.