Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Bar Manager for one of our well established clients in Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the owners with the everyday management, running and service of a busy bar. You will work as part of a team ensuring exceptional customer service to customers of a very well established business popular with locals and tourists alike with a fantastic reputation for drink, music and service.
- 2-3 Years Bar Manager experience in a busy bar and restaurant environment with a strong work ethic essential
- Experience with cocktails and mixology considered an advantage
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Customer Service, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage and work within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible with working 4 days per week / 40 hours which will include days, nights and weekends
- Computer Literate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €32,000 – €35,000 per year dependent on experience
- Potential Bonus scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.