JRI-America (JRI-A) provides IT services for Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (“SMFG”) and its entities from our offices in the Kerry Technology Park, Tralee, as part of a global IT team with centres also in New York and London. We support Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC); SMBC is Japan’s second-largest bank and a Fortune Global 200 company which offers a broad range of financial services both within Japan and internationally. JRI-A provides the IT services for the bank and wider group supporting operations across the Western Hemisphere (including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa), while it’s parent (JRI) provides the same in Japan and across Asia.
Since the Tralee office was established in 2011 we have grown rapidly, attracting both talented experienced staff as well as taking graduates and training them to develop into high quality professionals. The entirety of IT services required by a multi-national financial services firm are provided by JRI-A.
We look to continue to expand and strengthen our capability and to develop our next generation of IT developers, engineers, architects, analysts and administrators across the wide range of IT domains. Our location provides our staff a unique blend, combining the challenge and excitement of true enterprise IT while maximising work life balance given our unique location.
We are seeking talented, energetic and committed people to join our team to help us meet our ambitious objectives.
- Customer Services Desk
- Windows Engineer
- Oracle / SQL DBA
- Linux / Unix Administrator
- Network Engineer Role
- Storage Engineer
- IT Operational Monitoring Roles
- Quality Assurance Teams
- .Net & Java Developers
- Technical BA roles / Production support / Application Support Roles
- Security Administrators Graduate Training Programmes – If you will be graduating soon, or are seeking your next challenge we want to speak with you! (limited vacancies)
- On occasion we also offer a limited number of internships.
- Other IT roles on occasion – please apply to [email protected]