We are presently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our logistics clients in City West Dublin. The company work in a way that is accountable for ensuring that the customer and the brands are at the heart of all their decisions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a logistics team at the heart of one of Ireland’s most exciting FMCG businesses.
We require someone with a great knowledge of warehouse administrations or experience operating a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting the Warehouse and logistics manager as required
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Generate CHEP balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Maintain clear and concise communication with Accounts and Customer Planning departments
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years warehouse administration or similar experience
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Experience working with ERP or Voice Picking systems an advantage
Salary is in the region of €25.000. for further information please email your CV directly to me.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212