We are recruiting for a Shift Supervisor for our clients in Listowel, County Kerry. You will be responsible for the production output of the product and supervising the operatives on shift. You will ensure compliance with company policy and procedures and product specifications. You will also be responsible for safety and ensuring that the work is being conducted safely. Ideally, you will have a technical background, maybe a fitter or mechanic by trade, and will have worked in a manufacturing environment previously.
Duties are as follows:
- Take full responsibility for the smooth operation of the production machines on the shift.
- Take responsibility for supervising and managing all operatives on the shift.
- Produce the product according to agreed Quality standards and specifications.
- Maximise Output without compromising quality.
- Mould changeovers, machine maintenance, fix breakdowns, fault finding, and process optimisation.
- Comply with company policy and procedures at all times.
- Provide Safety training to employees under direct control.
- Organise and plan production to ensure that it is achieved cost-effectively and efficiently way.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and review Product quality, Production output, and Operator performance.
4+ Years experience in a Manufacturing setting is essential. Base salary is open to negotiation along with additional payments for shift allowance. If this is of interest to you, please email me directly at [email protected]