We are presently recruiting for a Shift Supervisor for our clients who are located on the County Limerick / Kerry border. You will be responsible for all aspects of production, quality, targets and supervising the afternoon shift staff members. This shift runs from 2.45PM – 11.30PM Monday to Thursday with early finish Friday. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a hands-on capacity requiring the ability to work well as part of a close-knit team. This is a permanent full-time position.
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring production targets are met consistently to a high quality standard.
- Ensuring products are dispatched on time and to schedule.
- Monitor and control allocation of labor in production.
- Provide coaching and on the job training for production staff members.
- Liaising with other teams including H&S, Maintenance and HR.
- Ensuring the production team has access to all relevant raw materials and equipment to ensure the smooth running of production.
- Ensuring all staff members are adhering to H&S measures at all times.
- Continuously strive to improve engagement and ensure efficient and effective communication at all times.
Experiences and skills:
- You will have at last two years’ experience in a similar role, production facing role
- Previous experience of people-management / manufacturing / process engineering.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and in the region of €45 – €50,000 with overtime paid at time and a half. For Further information, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org