We are presently recruiting for a Senior bookkeeper for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. We are looking for someone with extensive industry experience and who can offer Payroll support, intercompany invoices, expense claims and general three way matching of invoices and acting as the go to person for all queries relating to finance within the company. This is a fixed term, maternity leave contract and is based in office in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Liaising with clients
- Payroll services – interacting with external payroll provider weekly
- Sorts and reviews invoices and check requests for proper account codes, object codes, discounts, payment terms
- Bills and credits accounts involved with the accounts payable system.
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders
- Acts as a liaison between departments and vendors
- Maintains a complex record and filing system of accounts payable vendor files, financial records, purchase orders and invoices for retrieval or review by Management
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Accounting Technician / Part qualified Accountant or similar qualification
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a Maternity leave position for 12 months. Salary in the region of €35,000 – €40,000 is on offer. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org