We are presently recruiting for a senior Bookkeeper for our clients near Tralee, County Kerry. Reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for processing vendor invoices and providing support to clients and colleagues alike. This is a full-time position and is based in office near Tralee, County Kerry.
- Processing of accounts payable invoices / credit notes.
- Preparation of daily sales numbers for submission.
- Month end inventory accrual listing.
- Listing of all invoices on hold due to issues with vendors.
- Daily sales report.
- Weekly payroll.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end journals.
Qualifications, experiences and skills:
- A qualification in Finance / Bookkeeping.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a very high standard is essential.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar position.
Salary is based on experiences and qualifications and open to negotiation and in the region €30 – €35,000, higher with experiences and qualifications. If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.