Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Paediatric Nurse for one of our well established clients based in Cahersiveen Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to assist with the nursing and care for a young child which includes a one on one care centred approach with them. You will be responsible for administering medication and recording regular checks on the child. This position is 3 nights a week and 8 hours per night on a rotation basis working Monday to Saturday only.
- 2+ Years experience as a Paediatric Nurse is essential for this role
- Previous experience working with seizure management is vital for this role
- Must have experience using and equipping C-PAP masks.
- Previous experience in administering seizure medication through a PEG tube
- Ability to keep a constant eye over the child and making sure everything is recorded
- Have strong Organisation, Communication, Observation & Time Management skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €28.00 Per Hour
- Hours are 8 hours a night 3 nights a week (Monday – Saturday)
- Mileage allowance
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.