Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM), for our clients based in Kerry.
The Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department.
- Responsible for all managerial nursing duties necessary to maintain the efficient running and working of the department.
- Ensure that nursing care is planned, assessed, delivered and evaluated on an individual basis for each patient, by all members of the nursing team.
- Ensure that agreed standards are practiced and maintained.
- Any other duties or responsibilities appointed by the Director of Nursing.
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Nursing Managerial role either in a care centre or nursing home desirable
- Registered Nurse essential
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing or Management
- Understanding of HIQA regulations
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €43,000 – €48,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Programme to progress within the company
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.