We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for our clients in Listowel, County Kerry. You will be Qualified Accountant and will be tasked with full delivery of day-to-day business operations and managing an effective monitoring and reporting system. Reporting directly to company Directors, you will be a focal member of management team and will work closely with external clients daily. This is a full-time position, based in Listowel, County Kerry.
- Lead efficient relationships with external partners.
- Develop current budgeting methodologies.
- Manage rostering and payments of staff.
- Provide Management reports.
- Lead on corporate governance requirements.
- Complete the business unit Budgeting cycle.
- Review monthly management accounts to include budget vs actual review.
- Prepare regular Forecasts.
- Review current financial reporting and data capture.
- Conduct data analysis in aspects of the business.
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with organisational developments.
- Participate in the development of organisational projects to ensure financial needs are met.
- Oversee the payroll function.
- Manage all contracts with service providers and clients.
- Oversee GDPR function.
- Assist in of KPI’s, financial governance arrangements, financial systems and processes.
- Review and manage purchasing process.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Strong Data analysis experience.
- Strong Microsoft, Excel, Power Point, Visio and high level IT skills.
- Third level qualification in Business or Finance.
- ACCA, CPA, CIMA either fully or part qualified.
This is a full-time position. Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and in the region of €65 -€70,000. For further information please email me directly at email@example.com.