We are presently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our clients, a multinational Engineering company in County Limerick. The company in question has roughly 90 staff at present and require someone who can oversee the day to day operations of the business and report directly to the company site Director. The Ideal candidate will come from an Engineering background, live in the North Kerry, North Cork, County Limerick, South Clare, South Tipperary areas which are all roughly 45 minutes’ drive from the plant location.
- Management of key operational KPI’s OEE, OTIF, Scrap.
- Lead and develop production teams. 90 plus team
- Lead the production daily review’s, lead through the effective use of Visual management tools.
- Ability to concentrate on Top 3 (Focus).
- Lead and manage the Production planning function.
- Co- ordination of production priorities with Departmental technical teams.
- Maintaining minimum staff levels in co-operation with HR department.
- Identify planning and training needs for all department staff with HR department.
- Challenging route cause of analysis, including 7 Steps problem solving with focus on Top 3.
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards to 6S Standard in the plant with particular emphasis on Zero Harm Health and Safety.
- Bring fresh ideas, promote Kaizen.
Salary is open to negotiation and in the region of €70,000. For further information please email me directly.