Red Chair Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Mixologist for our client in Killarney. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to offer a good level of experience in producing classic and contemporary cocktails and the ability to add a touch of flare and showmanship to the process.
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all beverages served in the bar.
- A good knowledge on the preparation (to the recipe), presentation and brief history of classic cocktails.
- A creative and adventurous approach to the development and showcasing of new cocktails.
- The ability to establish a repour with local and visiting clientele / customers.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a cocktail bar or an establishment with a comprehensive cocktail menu.
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Stock taking experience.
- Basic IT (till operation)
This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced bar staff in a busy establishment at the heart of Kerry’s vibrant Bar scene. If you are interested in this position, please apply below or alternatively feel free to call Joe on 064 66 22 007.