We are presently recruiting for MIG Welders for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will work as part of the production team of Fabrication Technicians, Metal Fabricators and Welders and Ensure all works are being carried out in line with company and client requirements to ISO9001:2015 and EN1090 requirements. This is a full time position, based in Killarney, County Kerry with an early finish on a Friday!
- Ensure smooth running of welding works as required.
- Ensure precise, seamless joints.
- Welding to symbol requirements.
- Complete welding tests.
- Adhere to all health and safety standards set for the role of Welder.
- Maintain full PPE compliance.
- Ongoing quality control checking of own work.
- Compliance with ISO9001:2015 and EN1090.
Skills and experiences:
- Three years MIG welding work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret welding symbols.
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Basic IT skills.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to take a MIG welding test. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences with additional over time paid at time and half. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org