We are presently recruiting for a HR Generalist for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Working with in the larger HR team, you will provide support regarding recruitment along with managing employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance management, and other key HR areas. This is a full-time position based in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Acts as a point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Support the delivery of HR Projects and Processes.
- Develop and update human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory legislation.
- Participate in a broad range of projects.
- Support in the recruitment and selection process.
- Partner with line managers to drive employee engagement and management through coaching, influencing and sharing of knowledge.
Qualifications & Experience
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR.
- Commitment to delivering high standards.
Salary based on experiences and qualifications along with pension contribution is offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.