Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Human Resource Generalist for one of our clients based in Killarney, County Kerry.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will offer general HR assistance on the human resourcing and people management operations of the company. You will work on all aspects of Human Resource Management and offer full support to the department for growth plans and organisational development functions within the group.
- 2+ years’ experience, specifically in a HR Generalist or similar position within the hospitality sector essential
- HR qualification or degree in Human Resource Management preferred
- In-depth technical and working knowledge of employment legislation.
- Assist the HR Director with the general administration and human resources operations of the company.
- Contribute with HR strategy, culture, leadership, talent management, rewards, and change management of the business.
- Liaise with department managers and manage labour planning and recruitment processes throughout the company.
- Manage compliance and policy management, adhering to industry standards.
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Organisation skills essential for this role
- Computer Literate and proficient with Office Suite and CRM’s
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €35,000 – €40,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply here or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com
Alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.