We are presently recruiting for an experienced Accommodation Manager, for one of our clients, a hotel in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
You will lead and manage all operations in Housekeeping to obtain the highest quality of cleanliness is maintained at all times while providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to customers.
- 2-3 years experience as an Accommodation Manager is essential for this role
- Have strong management skills, overseeing the day to day operations of the accommodation and housekeeping team
- Oversee inventory, purchasing and cost control for all linen, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Upkeep all Standard Operating procedures in Housekeeping Department, Maintaining high standards across all rooms, public spaces and meeting rooms
- Ensure that all supplies are used correctly, minimising waste within the department.
- Ensure a high standard of service and attention to detail within department
- Train and induct staff in adhering to Standard Operating Procedures
- Computer literate and experience with purchasing systems
- Flexible as working hours include early mornings and weekends.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €35,000 – €45,000 depending on experience
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.