Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Food & Beverage Assistant, for one of our clients based in Killarney, County Kerry. This hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele and very popular among visiting tourists.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Food & Beverage Assistant within a hotel or restaurant setting is essential for this role.
- Ability to Multitask and remain organized and flexible.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible to work a variety of different shifts including mornings evenings and weekends
- Be a strong team player and be able to work on your own initiative
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of of €12.00 – €14.00 depending on experience
- Potential to make good tips on a daily basis
- Meals on duty
- Other benefits to be discussed in interview
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.
Comments are closed.