We a currently looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman for our client in county Kerry responsible for overlooking the construction of a hospital wing.
This position requires an experienced Site Foreman that will be able to manage the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Services Co-Coordinator and Quantity Surveyors and Site Team Members and Sub-contractors. The successful applicant must be capable of driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Coordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Trade Qualified
- Preferably 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience with a Main Contractor on Commercial Building Projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in measuring from Drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Basic use of emails, computer use desirable
This is a 12-month contract, salary in the region of €55,000 – €65,000. For further information, please call us on 064 66 22 007 and ask for Joe, alternatively apply directly on the link below!