We are presently recruiting a Dispatch Officer for our clients, a Quarry company in County Cork. Office based, you will be responsible for processing customer orders and will need to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule pick-up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
- Process high volume of customer orders.
- Co-ordinate on time deliveries.
- Arrange transportation.
- Advise on suitable products to customers.
- Liaise with sales staff.
- Deliver top quality customer service.
- Process customer payments.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Cool & calm under pressure
- Good problem solver
- Motivated team worker
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient, methodical & personable
- Considerable related customer oriented working experience in a busy environment
- Good time keeping, dependable & conscientious.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Some knowledge of concrete products & construction methods helpful
- Previous experience in the quarry/construction sectors would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, excel, word etc.
A base salary of €32,000 will be offered. To apply you must have your own transport and have ability to be key holder / open office up on rota. For further information please email me directly.