Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Dietician for one of our clients based in Co. Limerick.
Your main responsibility will be to assist in the ongoing functioning and organisation of the dietetic service within scope of role and practice. You will also be responsible to ensure that professional standards are maintained in accordance with the requirements as set out by CORU
- 2-3 Years experience as a Dietician is essential for this role
- Be registered, or be eligible for registration as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU
- Have strong Leadership, Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Liaise with catering staff (where relevant) in the development of menus and specialised therapeutic diets in accordance with national and local policies.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and estimation of requirements.
- Ability to proactively work with other members of the team
- Must be computer literate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of 40,000 – €58,000 depending on experience & qualifications in line with approved HSE pay scale
- This position is Pensionable
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage