Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Director of Nursing for one of our clients based in South Kerry.
You will undertake the role and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and standards published by the Health Information and Quality Authority.
- Minimum of 3 Years (Within the last 6 years) experience as DON / ADON essential for this role
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent essential for this role
- Must have 5 years of relevant post-registration nursing experience and a minimum of 3 years’ (within the last 6 years) relevant experience, caring for the older person.
- Must be a registered nurse (on, or eligible to be on, the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives/visitors, employees, management, and external bodies e.g. GPs, hospitals, HSE, HIQA, etc.
- Computer literate with excellent communication, organisation, leadership and time management skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €60,000 – €65,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Performance based Bonus and Personal Development Plan
- Free Parking, Subsidised Meals and other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications and are interested in this role, please feel free to apply or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Alternatively, you can call Neil directly on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss this opportunity further.