We are recruiting for a Demand Planning Manager for our clients in Dublin. The role will be responsible for engagement with the key suppliers and Account Managers nationally. You will be the focal point in managing and delivering the most accurate forecast possible to the
business which will maximise customer service levels. This is a full-time position based in Dublin
- Generating, reviewing, and executing a strong Demand Planning strategy
- Managing the demand planning team
- Leading the implementation of best-in-class Demand planning software
- Generating, reviewing, and managing an 18-month rolling total company forecast in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Chairing and driving all forecast review forums
- Managing and running various demand planning reports
- Presenting demand plans to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the wider Supply Chain team
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline
- APICS/IPICS/IBF Certification an advantage
- 5+ years in a Demand or Supply planning position, preferably in FMCG or another fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience using statistical forecasting functionalities is an advantage.
- Strong experience driving reviews cross-functionally within a business.
This is a full-time position. Salary of €60 – €70,000 plus additional bonuses are offered. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com