We are presently recruiting for a Demand Planning Manager for our clients, an FMCG Company based in West Dublin. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, you will have previous experience in Demand/Supply chain within the drinks/food/retail or similar sector and will be involved with Presenting demand plans to various internal and external stakeholders when required. This is a full time position, based in West Dublin.
- Full overall responsibility for delivering the most accurate forecast possible to the business.
- Generating, reviewing and executing the Demand Planning strategy
- Generating, reviewing and managing an 18-month rolling total company forecast in collaboration with National Account Managers.
- Managing and running various demand planning reports.
- Presenting demand plans to various internal and external stakeholders when required.
- Supporting your supply chain and cross-functional colleagues when required
- Support Supply Planning Team in Managing Supplier Scorecard Pack
- Supply Planning of New Product Development until product is established.
Experience & Skills
- Demand/Supply planning experience required preferably in FMCG or another fast-paced environment
- Experience using SAP/Oracle/Navision demand planning & ERP systems
- Experience using statistical forecasting functionalities an advantage
- Highly proficient in Excel
- 3rd level degree in relevant discipline
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary in the region of €45,000 with an additional 10% performance-related bonus is offered. For further information please email me directly