Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Commis Chef for one of our clients based in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibility for this role will be to assist with the everyday prep of the daily food offerings in the kitchen and deliver exceptional attention to detail to ensure all hygiene safety standards are met. In this role you will be also assisting with the prep during service
- 2+ Years Commis Chef experience is a distinct advantage for this role.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team in a busy hotel kitchen environment
- Be flexible with working hours which include days, evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to adhere to all company health and safety rules.
- Excellent Communication, Motivation, Organisation and Time Management skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive hourly rate of €13.00 – €14.00 per hour
- Meals whilst on duty
- Free Parking
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.