Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Head Chef for one of our clients based in Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to provide exceptional food service for the restaurant and bar areas, work in a teamwork orientated busy environment and with the daily preparation and overall cooking of breakfast, lunch and dinner items whilst maintaining the service standards of the hotel.
- 2+ years experience as a Head Chef in a busy kitchen environment is essential for this role.
- Previous experience in a cafe management role is a distinct advantage for this role
- Excellent Communication, Customer Service, Organisation and Time Management skills
- HACCP trained and qualified is an advantage but not essential
- Be flexible to work a variety of different shifts which will include weekdays and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive hourly rate of €40,000 – €45,000 dependent on experience
- Free parking and meals provided on duty
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.