Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for one of our clients based in Co. Limerick.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that services are provided in a patient centred manner and to play a pivotal role in the service planning, coordination and management of activities and resources within the clinical area. You will also be responsible for the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department.
- 5 Years previous experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager is essential for this role
- Registered Nurse with NMBI and Bachelors Degree in Nursing/Nursing Management
- Have strong Leadership, Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Have a pro active approach to difficult situations and problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively work with other members of the team
- Manage all Nurses and Healthcare Assistants on the ward and general CNM duties
- Must be computer literate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €55,000 – €65,000 dependent on experience an qualifications in line with HSE approved salary scales
- This position is Pensionable
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.