Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Breakfast Chef, for one of our clients based in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to prepare and cook both continental and cooked breakfast for residents, you will also be responsible for the preparation of lunch service whilst maintaining a clean and safe kitchen at all times before, during and after service.
- Minimum of 2 years Breakfast Chef experience in a busy 4* hotel essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work within a team and on their own as this role will include you being the first chef on site
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week / mornings and lunches working 6AM – 3PM / 5 days a week to include weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive hourly rate of €14.00 – €15.00 Per Hour
- Meals on duty
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.