We are looking for a proven Assistant Manager for our retail client in Kerry. It is a very exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and growing team. Managing a team of 10, you will be responsible for ensuring the customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Assist and oversee stock and stock taking.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an assistant manager.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Effective selling/upselling skills.
- A good eye for merchandising and store presentation.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Killarney, County Kerry. Salary is based on experience and is open to negotiation in the region of €28-€32,000. For further information please email me directly.