- Are you a recent IT Graduate?
- Are you currently seeking an opportunity to Kick Start Your Career in Information Technology?
- Do you have 3-6 months prior experience in an IT environment?
We are working with a financial Multinational with offices worldwide are currently seeking to grow their IT delivery team in Kerry. We have gained signoff for over 55 IT jobs across multiple divisions on a permanent basis. They have a very large and skilled workforce in IT with teams based across London, Dublin, Kerry, New York, New Jersey and Bangalore! There is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading IT division in multiple environments to all sides of IT.
You will be training with a team in a Fortune Global 200 Firm. You will gain exposure to the banking and financial domain and have the chance to build skills and knowledge in this area. This is a challenging and fast-paced role where attention to detail is vital. The role involves working with a variety of teams and developing the communication skills required by a multinational company.
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in an IT related discipline (minimum expected 2.1 or 2nd class honours degree)
- The desire and stamina to be a part of a fast-paced and ever expanding team.
- Ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and disciplined approach to learning and working.
- Ability to work both independently and within a large global team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
I will need a copy of your CV and a cover letter to explain why you feel that you can do this job. We are exclusively partnering our client on this so all application must come via Red Chair Recruitment Ireland.
Please call me +353 6466 22 007 or mail me [email protected]
I look forward to talking to you shortly.