A full time permanent position for a Qualified Senior Accountant in Practice is available in Kerry. We are looking to recruit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA accountant with 5 years + Practice experience who is potentially looking to become partner or senior within the practice. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and be responsible for client’s Audits, Accounts and Revenue Returns. You will work closely with company clients, offer sound financial advice, Tax Manager and Administration Departments.
The practice in question is also open to offering partnership of the practice in the future.
- You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Supervision and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
- Mentoring Junior Staff
- Third level Degree
- CPA/ACCA/ACA Accounting Qualification.
- The suitable candidate will need to have experience in a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full-time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.