Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for one of our clients based in Inch, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibility for this role will be to manage the everyday running of the busy restaurant and deliver exceptional customer service to customers whilst managing a team on a daily basis during service.
- 2+ years working in a Restaurant Manager/Supervisor role and busy environment.
- 2 years experience working in a busy restaurant is a distinct advantage for this role.
- Excellent communication skills, well presented with a hands-on attitude.
- Experience with managing a team with excellent leadership, communication and organisation skills
- Flexible to work hours which will include mornings, evenings and weekends, Wednesday to Sunday.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €38,000 – €40,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking & Meals on Duty
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.