We are presently recruiting for a Purchasing Engineer / Operational Purchaser for our clients in County Kerry. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager. we require someone with extensive knowledge and experience of dealing with suppliers and setting up of a supply network.
- Analysing and optimizing the Supply Chain.
- Material planning.
- Material, subcontract and service purchase and follow up.
- General administration of all relevant processes including purchase orders, subcontract operations, sales orders, receipting, invoicing, stock adjustments, etc.
- Liaising with suppliers, and visiting supplier facilities as necessary.
- Working with all involved internal and external parties.
- Optimising inventory levels.
- Processing complaints.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in a purchasing role.
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience in Engineering/manufacturing environments is a distinct advantage.
- Strong negotiation, IT skills,analytics, and organisational skills.
- Advanced skills with formulas and complex financial spreadsheets in MS Excel.
- Experience of material planning and contract management with an ERP system
Salary is open to negotiation and dependant on experiences and in the region of €45 – €50,000. please feel free to apply and send your updated CV via email directly to me