We are presently recruiting for a Purchasing Engineer / Insite Manager for our clients, a multinational company in Carrigtwohill, County Cork. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, we require someone with extensive knowledge and experience of dealing with suppliers and setting up managing and working on a supply chain network.
- Analysing and optimizing the Supply Chain.
- Material planning.
- Material, subcontract and service purchase and follow up.
- General administration of all relevant processes including purchase orders, subcontract operations, sales orders, receipting, invoicing, stock adjustments, etc.
- Liaising with suppliers, and visiting supplier facilities as necessary.
- Working with all involved internal and external parties.
- Optimising inventory levels.
- Processing complaints.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in a purchasing role.
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience in Engineering/manufacturing environments is a distinct advantage.
- Strong negotiation, IT skills, analytics, and organisational skills.
- Advanced skills with formulas and complex financial spreadsheets in MS Excel.
- Experience of material planning and contract management with an ERP system
Salary is open to negotiation and dependent on experience. please feel free to apply and send your updated CV via email directly to me