A dynamic engineering organization is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team. This role involves developing and integrating software solutions for control systems and interfacing with various disciplines within the company.
- Develop and integrate software solutions for control systems.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams in the design and development of software elements.
- Support project launches and assist the sales department with technical matters and tenders.
- Analyze client requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Ensure safety compliance and risk assessment.
- Work in a heavy machinery environment, including crane commissioning.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Level 7 degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with ABB PLC programming or equivalent PLC platforms.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, including version control and issue tracking systems.
- Proficiency in Safety and Non-safety PLC systems using Codesys.
- Previous experience with PLC bus systems (Profinet/Profibus/CAN bus/Modbus, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of industrial networking and system communications.
- SCADA systems application/development experience.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion and work at heights.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidized canteen
- Travel opportunities
- Early finish on Fridays
- Hybrid Working
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com