Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced and skilled Horticulturist for one of our well established clients based in Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to assist with the care, cultivation, maintenance, research, production and selling of plants of all types and species within a busy garden centre. You will be responsible for offering customers advice and guidance for all types of products and plants, ensuring exceptional customer service.
- 3-5 Years Horticulturist experience preferred for this role
- Qualified or relevant Horticulture qualification and courses undertaken essential for this role
- Use their knowledge of biology, ecology, chemistry, and horticulture to ensure that plants grow properly and remain healthy
- Role involves tasks such as planting, watering, fertilizing, pruning, and harvesting plants and products
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills essential for this role
- Friendly, Approachable with strong work ethic and flexible to work a mixture of shifts to include, days, afternoons and weekends
- Ability to work within a team on on their own initiative
- Computer Literate and familiar with updating and ordering systems
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €17.00 – €18.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.