We are recruiting for a General Operative for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in Manufacturing / Assembly. You will work as part of a team and will ensure that all steps are followed to ensure proper assembly, package, and shipping of the product. In all tasks, you must ensure all health and safety standards are met.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Liaise and assist with Operations and Quality in relation to alternative projects
This is an initial contract position with the option of becoming full time. My clients operate two shifts and you must have the flexibility to cover both shifts Monday to Thursday 7:45am to 4:15pm and Friday 7:45am to 3:15pm and Monday to Thursday 3:30pm to 12am and Friday 2:30pm to 10PM. Salary is open to negotiation and based on previous experience. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com