We are recruiting for a General Operative for our clients on the Cork / Kerry Border. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in Manufacturing / Assembly work. You will work in a dual role of packaging and General Operative and will ensure that all steps are followed to ensure proper assembly, package, and shipping of the product. In all tasks, you must ensure all health and safety standards are met.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators with the ability to work well as part of a team. This is a full-time position.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Liaise and assist with Operations and Quality in relation to alternative projects
You will be tasked with working four 10 hour shifts, Monday through Thursday. Initial salary €480 per week, rising to €600 on completion of probation. For further information please email me directly