We a currently recruiting for a General manager to develop and maintain key relationships with clients whilst managing day-to-day operations for our retail client in Co. Kerry
This role requires excellent management, communication, sales, leadership, staff supervision and customer service skills.
- To be responsible for the overall development of a wide range of products.
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff and customers.
- Working with trade customers to forecast demands and ensure service level excellence is achieved.
- Managing staff.
- Managing inventory, including sales and purchases.
- Take ownership for driving in-house sales through product focuses and maximising customer spend through quality service.
- Expand business-to-business market and increase sales, both online and direct to end user.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and new market products and services.
- Overlook recruitment of new staff.
- Oversee the implementation of a new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system – details will be provided at interview stage.
- Oversee the implementation of a new B2B website and vastly increased usage of social media.
- Candidates are required to have a third level qualification relevant to the post
- Ability to oversee all aspects of the business
- Experience managing a diverse team
- Strong client relations
- Supply-chain experience
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of €50,000 – €60,000. If you are interested and have the relevant experience, feel free to apply directly below and we will call to discuss the role in more detail.