Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for an experienced General Manager for our clients, a well established Hotel based in County Kerry.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record and background as a General Manager or Deputy General Manager in effectively managing the operation of a hotel. You will need to possess an outgoing personality, enjoy working in a very busy hotel environment and will be ensuring the smooth running of the hotel on a daily basis in all aspects of hotel operations.
- 3-5 Years experience in Hotel Management in a busy 3 or 4 star Hotel essential for this role
- Hospitality Qualification considered an advantage
- Oversee and work closely with Departmental Managers of the hotel
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Well presented, polite with a welcoming manner enhancing the guest / customer experience
- Financial Experience essential
- Computer Literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and hotel CRMS
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €60,000 – €65,000 dependent on experience
- Performance based Bonus
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Neil directly on 064 662 2007 to discuss this opportunity further.