We are presently recruiting for a Financial Controller for our clients, a Luxury hotel in County Kerry. You will be tasked with management reporting duties and have full oversight and control all aspects of the Finance function of the Hotel. You will also manage and develop a staff of two.
- Oversee and control all aspects of the Finance function of the Hotel. Manage and develop a staff of two.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines. Management Accounts include Profit & Loss incl. KPI’S, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow forecast.
- Continuously review and update forecasts for both revenue and costs. Identify risks and opportunities that may affect the financial performance of the hotel.
- Review Control accounts at the end of each month to make sure they are reconciled.
- Gather detail for Capital projects and prepare requests that are sent to Head Office.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure they are being followed. Develop new internal controls where necessary.
- Monitor costs on an ongoing basis, particularly weekly staff rosters.
- Review new maintenance and service contracts to ensure maximum value for money.
- Review bank payments on an ongoing basis and authorise.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis for Management and Head office.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Dealing with external Auditors and preparation of file for annual interim and final audits.
- Fully qualified – ACCA, CIMA, CPA or similar
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller in hospitality in an advantage
- Experience in using sage and timepoint software is an advantage
This is a full time, permanent position. A salary in the region of €60 – €70,000, access to training & development, discounted room rates and all meals on duty provided. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org