Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting a Director of Nursing for our clients in Munster.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, You will undertake the role and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and standards published by the Health Information and Quality Authority.
Requirements, responsibilities, and experiences:
- Must be a registered nurse (on, or eligible to be on, the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Must have 5 years of relevant post-registration nursing experience.
- Must have (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, caring for the older person.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years of management/supervisory experience, including team leadership with resource planning and allocation.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives/visitors, employees, management, and external bodies e.g. GPs, hospitals, HSE, HIQA, etc.
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent will be an advantage.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €60,000 -€70,000. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.