We are presently recruiting for a Delivery Driver & Parts Person for our clients, a Car Main Dealer in County Kerry. The company in question is a main distributor of vehicles, has a busy service department and also has a very strong reputation for pre-owned vehicles.
Ideally you will have a good understanding of car parts and products and have the ability to interact with customers, deliver products to customers premises and spend some time in the company premises as well as help with understanding customer’s requirements, present problems, and help to offer solutions to any issue that arises. You will be required to deliver around Kerry during the month and will need to have decent Geography knowledge.
- Supporting the Management team in day-to-day operations of the business.
- Organise internal transport and logistics for all sales leaving the company
- Ensure relevant paperwork and key information is available for all products being dispatched
- Assist the Financial Controller and Operations Manager as part of the stock management process within the company
- Assist the store’s team with all aspects of operations
- 2+ years’ experience minimum working in a manufacturing, Motor factors or logistics environment
- Knowledge of stock control and administration/invoicing of same within a manufacturing company
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy, with very effective organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and able to take guidance from others
- Self-motivated with a desire to grow and take ownership of the role
- A fun and outgoing individual that can hold a good conversation and represent themselves and the business to the highest level
This is a full-time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. For further information please contact me directly