We are currently recruiting for a Consultant Plastic Surgeon for a private clinic in Ireland.
This is a full time position.
Plastic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients.
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
- Applicants are required to hold or be eligible for Specialist IMC ((Irish Medical Council) registration, and should have completed a minimum of 3 years performing Cosmetic Surgery procedures independently .
We are happy to talk to you further if you require any more information. We also offer referrals to anyone who helps with successful placements of medical staff.
Please call 064 667 0001 and ask for Mike or send your most updated CV to email@example.com