Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie, for our clients, a leading hotel based in County Kerry.
Our client are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and hospitality, and excel in customer service. This 4 Star hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- In charge of a section in the kitchen i.e. Sauce, Meat, Fish, Grill, Hot / Cold Larder, Garnish, Pastry
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head and Sous Chef team, as the Chef de Partie you will be responsible for organising and running the section smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision, ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Quality Experience in a Similar Background, with a genuine interest and natural flair in the Craftsmanship of Cooking essential
- Must have a proven appreciation & ability to cook from scratch using quality produce
- Ability to work well under pressure and good mentoring & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
We need an energetic, active Chef de Partie who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and is in the region of €26,000 – €28,000. If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.